Equip your people for sustainable high performance
Your innovation culture depends on your leaders. So give them the skills they need.
A culture of innovation strengthens teams and ultimately assists in achiving targets. Such cultures are rare to come by, with many organisations still structuring their people in a strict heirarchical nature. Such structure can boost unwelcomed egos, cause unresolvable internal disputes, and decrease staff morale.
It is imperitive that to embed a culture of innovation, leaders and managers must welcome an open attitude towards all team members, with each member feeling valuable in their role.
Our solution is:
- Leadership programs customised for your specific organisation
- Demonstrated value for you and the organisation
- Programs delivered by experienced and engaging facilitators with leadership experience and a strong track record
We offer two dynamic, engaging programs that immerse participants in the attitudes, skills and behaviours of effective leaders.
A five-day program for emerging, new and current leaders who want to confidently and effectively:
- Engage with and influence others to willingly perform in ways consistent with your organisation’s vision, mission and values
- Create a performance improvement culture in their teams
- Manage workplace difficulties including interpersonal, motivational and performance issues (People Development)
A two-day program for emerging, new and current team leaders who want to:
- Build a high-performance team
- Establish and maintain a team culture that supports high performance across your organisation
For more information (People Development)
Changing organisational priorities and strategies bring new leadership challenges. Experienced leaders gain a reflection of their performance from our focused and pragmatic senior leadership coaching model, while leaders new to the role benefit from a more holistic overview of their strengths and areas for development. We offer a range of support options, varying in duration and degree of involvement.
Contact AIC for a complimentary, no obligation assessment of your current coaching tactics.
A coaching program aims to help the participant improve their performance. There are usually a minimum of 6 sessions. These are weekly at first, then fortnightly and monthly. The first session goes for two hours and subsequent sessions for one-and-a-half hours. After the first session, each participant completes a questionnaire about their personal behaviour, motivation and emotional intelligence.
Register your interest about coaching through our contact page.
Alternatively, you can read more information about coaching here.
Customised training that creates high-performance teams. Challenging, effective and safe.
A High Performance Team program will put your people into a carefully controlled environment. They’ll explore their strengths, challenge themselves and discover how improved performance feels.
Before your customised program commences, we will spend time with you to learn how your organisation works and the challenges you face. We will frame the activities around the typical issues you deal with every day.
When to use our team development services
In team coaching and facilitating team-building sessions, we can design up to five different types of programs, depending on the current development stage of your team:
- Team start-ups for newly formed work teams or groups working towards optimum productivity
- Regular formal review strategies for average or well performing teams willing to become high performance teams
- Addressing known task-related problems or issues for groups or work teams that are “stuck”, but willing to take responsibility and act to improve their current performance
- Identifying the problems for ineffective or unproductive groups or pseudo-teams suffering from low morale and productivity, unable to identify clear reasons for their under performance
- Targeted Interventions for dysfunctional and unproductive teams suffering from low morale and needing support for growth, team member development and conflict resolution strategies
What a program includes
A High Performance Team program includes
- Activities that challenge and create collaborative team experiences
- Conversations about what is working and what needs to improve
- Experiences of high performance
- Creating agreements about working relationships and future performance
- Pressure testing the agreements for real-world workability
- Post-session review
We will work closely with your organisation’s leaders and internal support staff to ensure all agreed changes are transferrable to the workplace.
If you are wondering whether your organisation needs one of these programs, ask yourself if you can really wait any longer to
- Develop your leadership team
- Improve an under-performing team that struggles to be cohesive or meet targets
- Get an already effective team performing at an elite level
to find dates for our Leadership Development courses. (People Development)
The Applied Innovation Centre also offers customised group training programs. We can tailor any standard program to suit your requirements as well as create completely new programs.
to register your interest in a customised training course.