Innovation calls for breakthrough thinking – a blend of insight, imagination, analysis and action.
Individuals display four distinct preferences when engaging in the innovative process: clarifying, ideating, developing and implementing.
The more individual differences are understood within the team and organisation, the more synergy can be achieved to produce innovations.
A unique instrument used by the Centre, as part of our coaching methodology is FOURSIGHT™ – the breakthrough thinking profile – a field-tested, well-researched and validated instrument that offers individuals, teams and organisations a simple, striking profiling system of exactly where they excel and break down in the four distinct stages of the innovation process.
An on-line questionnaire helps people understand their own and others’ thinking styles. It provides insights that help teams to become far more effective at solving problems than before.
FOURSIGHT™ can be used to:
- Build more innovative teams and organisations
- Enhance individual and group problem-solving
- Improve group decision-making
- Reduce stress and conflict in working relationships
- Assess specific needs to provide one-to-one and team coaching
- Attain better team output and breakthrough result