Your innovation culture depends on your leaders. So give them the skills they need.
A culture of innovation strengthens teams and ultimately assists in achiving targets. Such cultures are rare to come by, with many organisations still structuring their people in a strict heirarchical nature. Such structure can boost unwelcomed egos, cause unresolvable internal disputes, and decrease staff morale.
It is imperitive that to embed a culture of innovation, leaders and managers must welcome an open attitude towards all team members, with each member feeling valuable in their role.
Our solution is:
- Leadership programs customised for your specific organisation
- Demonstrated value for you and the organisation
- Programs delivered by experienced and engaging facilitators with leadership experience and a strong track record
We offer two dynamic, engaging programs that immerse participants in the attitudes, skills and behaviours of effective leaders.
A five-day or 10-day program for emerging, new and current leaders who want to confidently and effectively:
- Engage with and influence others to willingly perform in ways consistent with your organisation’s vision, mission and values
- Create a performance improvement culture in their teams
- Manage workplace difficulties including interpersonal, motivational and performance issues
Leading and Managing Teams
A two-day program for emerging, new and current team leaders who want to:
- Build a high-performance team
- Establish and maintain a team culture that supports high performance across your organisation