Replace conflict with agreement.
Our qualified mediators are skilled at helping people put conflict in the past and move forward in a spirit of fairness and honour. They have extensive experience in corporate, government, community and military environments.
Create agreements that that respect individuals
Mediation is a voluntary, confidential and cost-effective process. Its aim is to allow the parties involved to agree on a way forward.
We share the results of mediations with relevant managers so they can provide informed and appropriate support.
What the mediation process usually involves:
- Preparation that includes discussions with the referring manager and the people in the dispute
- The mediation session, usually lasting one day
- Creating the agreement, which is a mutually accepted plan that allows people to put the past behind them
- Sharing of the agreement with managers
Although most mediations are between two individuals, a mediation can also involve team problem solving.
Team problem solving
Remove roadblocks and improve performance
It's human nature for conflict to occur in teams and other work groups such as committees, boards and councils. If it's happening in a team or group for which you are responsible, then you are also responsible for doing something about it.
When you engage one of our skilled mediators, you'll benefit from their experience in helping teams resolve problems in areas such as leadership, communication, behaviour and relationships.
What the team problem solving approach typically involves:
- Discussions with key people including managers and team members to gain a thorough knowledge of the nature of the problem
- Familiarisation with the values and vision of the organisation and team
- Facilitation of group sessions that aim to unite team members around common attitudes, communication and behaviour
- Assisting members to appreciate each other and enhance individual relationships
If conflict among people who work together is creating disruption and dysfunction, our mediators' skills will help them settle their differences and perform at the level you expect.
Contact us here to discuss the problem you are facing and let's start finding a solution.